NYC Bar Games League
Shuffleboard, Pop-a-Shot & Skeeball!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full bar games team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
5-12 people make a full team
There is no gender minimum or maximum for bar games
Your team T-shirts delivered to you the first night of the league
There are no playoffs for this league but a champion will be crowned by total season points
Teams that forfeit 2x in a season will not be included in the final championship week
All small groups (2-4 people) & free agents will be merged after registration closes
Click here for a copy of the rules
Players registered with NYC Social enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in NYC and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!