Our goal is to create a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy for people to meet and have some fun!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full bocce team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Bocce is a very easy game to learn and you can go from a beginner to an expert very quickly! It’s a very unique game in which everyone can play no matter their age, gender or athletic ability. Our goal is to create a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy for people to meet and have some fun! You can sign up as a team (5-12), Small group or Solo! Join the 300 teams that already play across Brooklyn, Manhattan & Queens
- 6 Weeks + Playoffs (All teams make playoffs)
- Teams 5-12
- Min to Play 2
- No Gender Rules
- Game to 15 Points
- Unique Brooklyn, Queens & NYC Bocce shirts
- Food and drink specials
- End-of-Season party with FREE beer
- Prizes and more!
- Sponsor Bar
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!