Welcome to the NYC Social Flip Cup League!
Just want to be social? Don’t want to throw, kick or roll a ball? Then our Flip Cup league is the one for you the NYC Social Flip Cup League! This is a 6 week league with a end of season tournament!
NYC Social Flip Cup League
Flip Cup Basics
2 Free Pitchers per team per week
Roster minimum: 7 players
Teams play 1 match each week (best of 9)
1 survivor game per week (every player for themselves vs entire league)
Winner of survivor wins a free pitcher each week
No gender requirements
Each game will be played 7v7 (teams can be more or less if both teams agree)
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full flip cup team is 7 people
- If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Flip Cup Details
- League t-shirts provided to teams in unique team color week 1 of the season.
- BOGO pitcher coupon each week to use after your games.
- Bud Light specials at your sponsor bar during the season.
- End-of-Season party with FREE beer for all players.
- Inclusion in other NYC Social player perks and activities.
This is a SOCIAL league so make sure to bring your team to the sponsor bar after the games for some tomfoolery!
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at email@example.com!