NYC Kan Jam League
Join NYC Social for everyone’s favorite frisbee throwing backyard game. Spend one night a week hanging out with your friends, meeting new ones and having a great ole time!
NYC Social Kan Jam
- Teams must have 4 players on them. There is no gender minimum.
- Teams will play 2 matches a night.
- Matches consist of a best of 3 game to 21 points.
- The season will be 6 weeks long plus the playoffs.
- All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x).
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full softball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Kan Jam Details
- League t-shirts
- Food and drink specials
- End-of-Season party with FREE beer
- Prizes and more!
- Sponsor Bar
Click HERE for a copy of the rules.
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!