NYC Kickball League
Yes, Flip Cup is Mandatory and counts in the season Standings! You can join our extremely social kickball league as a Team, Small Group of Friends or Solo!
NYC Social Kickball
- 11 vs 11 Coed (w/minimum 3 females)
- 7 Inning Games or 45 Mins
- Kickball Win = 2 Points
- Flip Cup Win =1 Point
- Pitcher Coupon Each week for Each Team
- Flip Cup Match Best of 7
- Click HERE for a copy of the rules.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full kickball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
It’s just like the kickball you remember from your youth! However, the emphasis is on the socializing at the bar AFTER the game! Our league features mandatory flip cup at the after party!
** FLIP CUP Counts in this league! 2 points for a kickball win & 1 point for a flip cup win **
- Indoor (9 vs 9 w/ min 3 Females)
- GLOW Outdoor (11 vs 11 w/ min 4 Females)
- Our Leagues have paid umps, Mandatory Flip Cup Leagues & Free Beer End of Season Parties!
- We recommend that teams consist of 20 to 25 players. (min 15 to have your own team)
- Go the bar afterward for the Flip Cup League, socializing and tomfoolery.
- League t-shirts
- Food and drink specials
- End-of-Season party with FREE beer
- Prizes and more!
- Sponsor Bar
Click on the registration links to see the location of each league. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues. Get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!