NYC Softball League
Shirts, Umps, equipment provided – just bring a glove!
NYC Social Softball
- You can sign-up as team (min15), Small Group or Solo!
- All groups under 15 people will merged with other groups the day after registration closes & Merged groups will be larger to protect against forfeits.
- We recommend that teams consist of 20 to 25 players.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full softball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Come round the bases and score in our Softball Leagues! Our goal is to create a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy for people to meet and have some fun! Our Leagues have paid REFS & Free Beer End of Season Parties!
This league was created to give people a chance to try something new while meeting new people and having a great time doing it!
- 10 vs 10 Coed (no more than 7 males on the field at a time).
- We suggest 14 to 18 players per team.
- 6 inning games.
- 6 week season plus playoffs Modified arc (6 to 12 feet) pitching .
- Certified referee will call each game.
- League t-shirts
- Food and drink specials
- End-of-Season party with FREE beer
- Prizes and more!
- Sponsor Bar
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
Click HERE for a copy of the rules.
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!