NYC Social Shuffleboard Rules
- 2 people minimum to play
- The 1st time to arrive at the table picks their color
- Matches will be approximately 30 minutes
- Teams will play rock-paper-scissors to determine who goes first.
- Teams will then begin play by sliding its pucks towards the other end of the board, alternating who slides their puck.
- After all four pucks have been thrown, teams will score the round. Points will be scored by the zone they are in: 3, 2, or 1 point.
- Pucks that are hanging off the side of the board will be counted in the zone they are resting in.
- A puck must be fully in the zone for it to be counted in that zone. Pucks that are half in half out will be counted in the lesser of the point zones.
- Pucks that do not make it past the half way line (aka shot line) will be cleared off the board.
- Match is best of 3 games
- 1 team scores each round
- Games of Best of 3 Rounds
- If tables have a max point value of “3”, games are played to 11 points
- If tables have a max point value of “4”, games are played to 15 points
- If a team has not already won, the 3rd game will be played to 8
**All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x)**