How to Sign Up as a Small Group
If you wish to register as a Small Group, please register as a “Team/Small Group Captain” and have your friends sign up as “Team/Small Group Players.”
As the captain please note the estimated amount of players. Once Registration closes for the season we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents to form a full team.
Steps to Signing Up
- Have your group leader create the group by signing up by selecting the “Create Small Group Option” & put the estimated players.
- Captains then can invite group members by email or have the players register for the team by selecting “Small group member” from the league registration page (before the registration deadline).
- When registration closes within 48 hours we will merge your small group with other groups and/or free agents to form a full team. Please see our roster size chart to see final roster size for small groups.
- Login to our website after registration closes to check out which team you and your friends are on for the season.
F.A.Q #1: Will we be able to play if we do not have a full team?
- YES! We will merge you with other people once registration is closes for the season.
F.A.Q#2: Why is my merged group larger than other teams?
- We try to do our best to protect against forfeits and typically do not add people to full teams.