NYC Flag Football League
Come out and enjoy a 7 week season (including playoffs) in a legitimate & friendly environment where coed teams can come together and compete against each other to make playoffs.
** Please Note: For ALL leagues you will be registering in a NEW system. All players will need to create a new account as we transition to a new software system.**
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full football team is 12. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- 6 Week Season + Playoffs
- Minimum Top Half Teams Make Playoffs
- Coed Leagues (8v8 & 7v7)
- Friendly Games for teams not in playoffs
- 5 Male Max on Field at Any Time
- All Equipment, Shirts & Ref’s Provided
- Min to Play 4 w/ 1 Female
- Roster Requirements** Teams that meet min requirement will not have anyone added**
- 8v8 – 14 Player Min for Team
- 7v7 – 12 Player Min for Team
- Click HERE for a copy of the rules.
Players registered with NYC Social enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in NYC and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!