NYC Kickball League
Yes, Flip Cup is Mandatory and counts in the season Standings! You can join our extremely social kickball league as a Team, Small Group of Friends or Solo!
Upcoming Kickball Leagues in NYC
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full kickball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in NYC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- 11 vs 11 Coed (w/minimum 3 females)
- 7 Inning Games or 45 Mins
- Kickball Win = 2 Points
- Flip Cup Win = 1 Point
- Flip Cup match best of 7
- Pitcher Coupon Each week for Each Team
- Click HERE for a copy of the rules.
Players registered with NYC Social enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in NYC and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!