Welcome to NYC Social Yoga!
NYC Social is excited to offer our own brand of Yoga instruction to Brooklyn & Manhattan. Our Yoga classes will gather each week for a super social, fun and healthy hour long class followed up by a social happy hour after the class with all of your fellow classmates.
Upcoming Yoga in NYC
- Sign up as a free agent!
- Come in comfy clothing
- Bring a yoga mat or towel – and water of course!
- We will have certified instructor teach a 60 min beginner class series that lasts 6 weeks
- After each session, we will have specials at a local bar for everyone to hang-out and get a drink or a bite to eat
Players registered with NYC Social enjoy player perks such as:
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- League T-shirt
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- End of season free beer party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all NYC Social Events
- …and other awesome NYC Social member perks!
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in NYC and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!
What can I expect at NYC Social yoga?
Whether you’re trying to get in shape, clear your mind, release some endorphins or meet new people, our NYC Social yoga series is a match for you! Plan to arrive to yoga 10-15 early to stretch and meet your fellow NYC yogis. Once your workout ends, the night is just beginning. Head to your sponsor bar for drink specials and a chance to meet everyone in the yoga series.
How much does it cost to join NYC Social yoga?
Registration fees are dependent on location and day of the week, so be sure to check the league details carefully. After you sign up, everything else is taken care of for you. Your registration includes a professional bootcamp instructor, league shirt, venue costs, insurance, equipment, prizes, league management and so much more!
Don’t forget, when you sign up with NYC Social, your registration helps provide free youth sports programs in New York through the Volo City Kids Foundation. #playwithpurpose
How long is each yoga class?
Yoga classes are one hour.